Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weddings by Lyndsey Cunningham Photography

Wedding season is fast approaching, and I have been busy booking lots of weddings for this summer. Please let me know if you are interested in wedding package details. I have several to choose from. Also, if you refer a bride to Lyndsey Cunningham Photography you will receive a free photo sitting, once the bride has secured the date. Please contact me at lyndseycunninghamphotography@gmail.com I look forward to sharing special memories with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment