Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birmingham, AL Newborn Photographer































There is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby. As a baby photographer and NICU nurse babies are pretty much my life. I feel so blessed to spend each day with sweet babies. Abigail was a little angel during our photography session. We only had to stop once for a little snack. Her mommy and daddy are very proud of their sweet baby. I can't wait to capture more moments of this sweet girl as she grows. I love the photo where she looks like she is signing "I love you" with her little hand.









No comments:

Post a Comment