Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birmingham, AL family photographer...













This is my beautiful cousin, Ansleigh Kate. She is the only baby on my mom's side of the family, so you can imagine how much love and attention this sweet girl gets. I had so much fun playing with her and taking her photos. She didn't like when the ducks quacked so she has her ears covered in several of the photos, it was really cute. I enjoyed getting some shots of Ansleigh with her great-grandparents. She loves her Gi-Gi and Pawpaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment