Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

Birmingham, AL Wedding Photographer

Congratulations to Ashley and Tra on their marriage!!! They had a beautiful wedding, it was such an honor to take part in the happiest day of their lives. I always love being around couples that are so in love. Congrats again you two love birds!!!!

***For more wedding photos check out my NEW website: www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Your website is so pretty...great job! And the wedding pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete