Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Birmingham, AL Maternity Photographer

















































This adorable couple is so excited about their baby that will be here before we know it. Lindsey and Kevin are expecting their first baby. They are not sure if the baby is a boy or a girl, so for now they have named the baby "Blue Berry." They are going to be such sweet parents. I can't wait to meet "Blue Berry" in a few short weeks.















1 comment: