Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birmingham Newborn Photographer













Sweet baby Grayson is growing so fast. I had such a great time taking photos of him and his mommy. His brother, Jake, got a little jealous during our session so I had to get some photos of him as well:)


2 comments:

  1. OMG...Jake is the cutest Yorkie ever. I bet Kobi will be act the same way one day when we have kids. Grayson is such a handsome little man. The pictures look awesome!

    ReplyDelete