Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birmingham Newborn Photographer













I had the pleasure of photographing Grayson Layne yesterday. He is such a beautiful baby boy!!! I have another session with him next week, so this is just a sneak peek.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE the first picture. These are so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the chair... First shot. The perspective makes him look so tiny! And his name in the background! Talina

    ReplyDelete