Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

Birmingham, AL Destination Wedding Photographer





















































































Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Blake Lewis!!!! Blake and Amanda were married at a beautiful ceremony in Florida. I was honored to be able to spend this day capturing their special day for them. The day couldn't have been more perfect. Destination weddings are always so much fun!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment