Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birmingham, AL Children's Photographer



















I love these girls! Kinley was not too sure about getting her photos made at first, but she quickly warmed up. Anna Kate on the other hand was all about being in the spotlight:). These babies have been through a lot since these photos. Two days after our photo shoot their Memaw had a brain aneurysm and has been recovering in the hospital. She is doing great thanks to all the wonderful prayers everyone sent up.





No comments:

Post a Comment