Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birmingham, AL birth photographer

































Birth photography is the most rewarding experience I have had as a photographer. As a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse babies are super close to my heart. Being able to capture the most important day of Lindsay and Kevin's marriage was amazing, and I am honored that they asked me to share this day with them. Audrey Elise is a beautiful gift from God. Congratulation Lindsay and Kevin, your daughter is a precious angel. Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's out there. Check out http://www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com/ for more birth photography.








1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures. She will treasure these forever! Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete