Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birmingham, AL Newborn Photographer





















I had such a fun time photographing Miss Norah. She is such a sweet baby!!! Her mommy and daddy are so proud of her. She had fun dressing up in her daddy's fireman gear. Congratulations Matt and Erin on your beautiful baby girl!!!








2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you posted these pictures, they are all so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely wonderful! I love what you did with Parker's fireman gear & the picture of them with his gear on. I started to tear up a little.

    ReplyDelete