Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Birmingham Family Photographer









I had an awesome time with the "B" family during their Christmas session. They were really good sports considering the weather was horrible this day. It was actually drizzling and cold during the session. It was the only day they could get together for the photo, so we gave it our best.

1 comment:

  1. These turned out to be really good! It was an ugly day but you made them look wonderful! i am so glad that I got to help you with the session & also meet the family. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete