Hello and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I am located in the Birmingham, Al area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, family, and wedding photography. For information on photography sessions please visit my website www.lyndseycunninghamphotography.com or contact me at lyndsey@lyndseycunninghamphotography.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birmingham Newborn Photographer












John Grant is such a precious baby. He was a very sweet baby during his photo session. I know his mommy and daddy are very proud.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lyndsey! I love em and can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyndsey! I haven't talked to you in forever, but I just wanted to say I love your pictures. It looks like you have been busy lately! Hope the business is going well for you! Oh and I love the picture of the little guy in the basket with his cheeks all squished up...too cute!

    ReplyDelete